Monday, June 16, 2008

A few of my favorite things

Blayne does plenty of cute things on a regular basis but here are a few of my favorites:

1) Snuggling him at night or when he first wakes up - it's not often that he sleeps in bed with us anymore but when he does, he's like a heat seeking missile and will spend the whole night curled up right next to me. I love that! And he's kind of a slow waker-upper and will sometimes let me snuggle him for 15-30 min after he wakes up from a nap - it's awesome!

2) The way he shakes his head when I ask him for a kiss - but I know that he secretly wants me to chase him down and steal a smooch!

3) How he asks to watch SpongeBob SquarePants - it sounds more like "Spons Bah Bah Bah Bah?" Too cute!

4) How he sleeps with 14 binkys on or near his person. He's a total addict!!


5) That he says I Love You now - it sounds more like Iluhyoo (all one word) actually but its pretty stinkin adorable nonetheless.


6) How he becomes almost spastic when we chase him around the house, he bumps into things, falls all over the place and can't run in a straight line to save his life - its hysterical!

7) Sometimes he'll put this purple garbage can on his head (don't worry, I clean it regularly!) and will just walk around the house with it on. Strange I know, but very funny!

8) He loves Pete' and is always petting him and giving him treats. Awhile ago he picked up on me calling for Pete' and so now he'll walk around saying, "Ohhhh Teeetsieee, where aaaahhhhhh yoooo??"

9) He also loves to read and will bring me books, turn around and back himself into my lap (btw, he refuses to read books now unless he's IN my lap!) and then turn the pages while I read. =) Just like his momma!!
10) His laugh. I don't know how to describe it but it's amazing. He's got all kinds of laughs too - a full belly laugh when we tickle him, or a giggle when we chase him around or a little laugh while he's watching SpongeBob and something is funny, or how he laughs when Sean or I get home and he's happy to see us... there are a million of 'em and I love 'em all!!

No comments: