Friday, September 4, 2009

I am ashamed

It's been over a month since I posted anything. That's ridiculous. I have nothing to occupy my time (besides a crazy 2 year old who won't leave me alone for 10 minutes) but that is no excuse. People who have far more going on that me find time to update their blogs, right?? So I will strive to do better. Although this will hardly count as an update since I'm not putting any pics up yet. Check back soon though! I'm motivated, I'm already thinking of things that I can blog about, I have ideas...

I guess I could tell you, quickly, what's been going on in our world for the last month. Umm let's see here - trips to the beach with Kerri and kids, birthday parties for Natalie and a visit from the Terrell clan, Jordan leaving to go back to school (boo) then coming back 2 weeks later for church (yay!) then leaving again (I miss my little bro), planning for our trip to MAINE which we leave to go on in LESS THAN A WEEK (can you tell I'm excited?!?!), enjoying the last few days of my 20s (sniffle, sniffle), planting a new fall garden (and I'm sure I'll be the one doing all the work.... again), cracking up on a regular basis at the funny and adorable things Blayne does and says, and just enjoying time with my boys. They are the best. So as you can see, I have a lot of material.

I promise, it won't take me a month to get my butt in gear and post some pics.

No comments: