Thursday, July 30, 2009

She had her work cut out for her

My son has an unfortunate tendency to look as though he is in pain or constipated when he says "cheese." And then immediately after the cheese, he says "HUH!!" really loud and makes an even funnier face. (That means that he wants to look at the picture btw.) However despite the incredible odds that were stacked against her, when Carrie was in town she took a few pictures of us and managed to get quite a few good ones of him where he's NOT making either one of those faces. Here they are.
This is the "huh" face. See what I mean??But oh my gosh, how sweet is he here?!? I love profile pictures...
We were looking shapes in the cloudsThis is my favorite one of him

And really, with a subject like that, she was bound to get some good pictures. I mean really, have you ever seen a cuter kid?? =)

Thanks Carrie - you're the best!!!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Beautiful daughter, stinkin' ADORABLE grandson! Love you.