Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Random

Yes, it's been ahwhile. I know, I know. I'm slacking. But I just haven't come up with any bloggable material lately... And I've still got nothing really. So I just thought that instead I'd put some of my fav pics of Blayne from the past few months.... Enjoy!!

So this is him eating Mac n' Cheese. Looks pretty good huh?? Especially since you can see practially down his throat!! At least he's happy about it though!


Me & Blayners at a cabin in N. Georgia. We went on a little retreat with our small group (which was awesome!) and our cabin was by a lake. We went for a little walk one morning (to get him out of the house while every one was sleeping) and Sean snapped this pic.





This one's kinda funny - I don't know why he was smiling like this! I kept trying to get a pic and I would tell him to say "cheese!" and this is the face I got. =)



After his first haircut, at Disney World! How cute is he?!?!?!








What a Rock Star!! He was playing Guitar Hero (and kicking booty too) and he HAD to have his glasses on and he just looked so stinkin' cute! He's totally gonna be in a band one day - he's got the look down. Plus I love the binky. =)


Mother's Day Morning - Sean took Blayne so I could sleep in (I love him!) and then after a couple hours, they came in to wake me up and this is what I saw! Sean said they were coloring with Blayne's markers and then he decided to draw a monster on Blayne's belly. And then Blayne tried to help. But then he gave up and just ate the markers instead. =)


Pretty self explanatory... Blayne LOVES being thrown up in the air and Sean LOVES throwing him around! =) You can't really see it but he's laughing hysterically.




He also loves yogurt, obviously. He doesn't believe in spoons when eating yogurt however. So he just tips the whole container or bowl or whatever up and slurps it down. This is the result.


Blayne and Ely pickin up chicks. =)

No comments: