Friday, April 10, 2009

Beach Pics!

So I totally crashed Erica's par-tay at the Island last week. To be clear, she did invite me for a three day, two night stay. But then I just couldn't leave and ended up staying the whole week. Blayne and I had a blast though - I just love that place!! We played on the beach (Blayne got in the water but I stayed far away - it was COLD!), took naps on the beach, went for walks, watched the sunset, went for golf cart rides... it was a great week! A vacation when I wasn't expecting it. So thank you Erica for letting me stay. And thanks Aunt Jacque for having such an awesome beach house and sharing it with me and Blayne!! Although I should probably tell you that according to Blayne, it's "Carrie's House." We went to visit her there a month or so ago, just for the day but I guess it stuck in his head that it's her house. So every time we left, he would say, "Bye Carrie's house! See you later!" And then when he'd had enough of the beach he would tell me he wanted to go back to Carrie's house. =) Anyhoo, here are some pics of our week.. the first couple of days Kerri and her kiddos and Gail and her kiddos were there too. The boys had a blast playing together! And us girls had a pretty good time too... Erica makes a mean margarita!! Then after they left, Caitlin and Jen came down and spent a couple of days. All in all, I had the best week - I got to know Erica better, got to spend some time with new friends, saw my awesome cuz Caitlin, drank margaritas, sat on the beach... But mostly I just chilled with my boy and enjoyed every second.


He totally fell asleep on me!! How cute is that?!?!?
Leaving the island... =(Although Blayne wasn't too sad because Emmett let him drive the boat!!

No comments: