Thursday, September 4, 2008

A week in the life...

So here's what a typical week with my son might look like....

Day 1 - Breakfast, consisting of neenaa (banana) and jooo (juice, which means any drink) and a caffle (waffle) on the couch


Find sunglasses, wear them for a few hours. Do NOT attempt to remove the binky...











Day 2 - wear Easter basket as a hat most of the morning...


Go bike riding that afternoon.
But to make the ride interesting, first place a large bouncy ball on the seat and then sit on that. Once you get on the bike, start yelling "Bye! See you later!" and head for the door.




Day 3 - Start off the day watching Peeeww Peeeww (Winnie the Pooh) surrounded by your favorite toys.
Later that afternoon, find a suitable ensemble for hanging out around the house... I believe the inspiration for this came from Pete' (he had a sock on his foot - don't ask why...) and Blayne felt the need to dress up too! If Pete' can look cool, so can Blayne by golly! So he's had me get him a hat, socks for his hands and lion slippers for his feet. Pretty sweet huh??


Day 4 - Spend the day hanging out with Mom and Dad and do a little shopping. Model my awesome new outfit that night
.


Day 5 - Go for a spin on my cruiser...

Later on work on my new 'do, this'll impress the ladies for sure!



And Day 6 (today) -
Amuse myself for a looonngg time by doing this!

No comments: