Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm getting caught up...

Slowly but surely!
Here are a few pics of Blayne from the past month or so....

Sleeping with his rabbit, it was an Easter gift from his Papa, Aunt Jess, Uncle Chris, Jackson and Chloe. How cute!!Playing guitar with Daddy on the back porch

Me and Sean celebrating our 4th anniversary at Downtown Disney. We had dinner at the Rainforest Cafe and then went to see Blue October (my favorite band!) at the House of Blues. We had such a GREAT time!!


These are the pics that he will kill me one day for letting people see, but I couldn't resist. Look at the cute little booty!! I don't know why he's grabbing it like that though... Anyhoo, his Gramma got this elephant thingy that attaches to the hose and water sprays out of it's trunk which Blayne loves to play with. And one day, I forgot his bathing suit so he got to play with it in the nude! And I just couldn't help but take these pictures. I'm definitely saving them - one day they might go in his "wedding video" showing him growing up... =)

More to come! I'm on a roll now!

No comments: