Monday, October 13, 2008

Kids, kids and more kids!

So I watched Michael and Amy's kids this past weekend so they could go to a marriage conference... I know, I know - I'm an awesome sister. And sister-in-law. It wasn't technically a weekend, just one night but it worked out to be over 24 hours of me & Sean (but mostly me!) being responsible for the care, maintenance and feeding of 5 children. I may never fully recover. Here is a little taste of just SOME of what we got to experience over the weekend. Enjoy!! You may want to turn your speakers down before enjoying the following clips though. But don't turn them off or you won't be able to fully understand what I went through.

I'm sure you noticed how Hannah, once she noticed that I was filming her, began to pose for this!! =) And then there were the drums....

Just so you know, Blayne's NOT grabbing Hannah's booty but rather trying to get her to get up so he can have a turn sitting on the stool. He's saying "tee-turn" which means "it's Blayne's turn." So we spent a good hour or so jamming out in Ethan's room. At least that's all the time I spent in there - Blayne absolutely loves Ethan's drums so he sneaks up there whenever he can.

For reals, though, we had a good time! We played video games, watched movies, ate junk food, played outside... It wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be. I'm not saying I would be able to do it everyday but for one night, it was fun. I was glad to be able to spend some QT with my nieces and nephews and Blayne LOVES his cousins so he had a blast. The kids were pretty cute about it too. They were actually excited that we were having a sleepover! Ely ended up in bed with me, Sean and Blayne (ha!) and he snuggled me all night. Blayne was NOT happy about that. And then Hannah told me on Sunday, that she wished we could stay longer. Awww!

No comments: